A work-blog for the Zipper PSP digital manga

Monday, October 02, 2006

Live and Learn

It's been far too long since I've posted anything here, and I apologize to those of you following. It was my intention from the beginning to keep this site active right up until the manga was published, and then slow down slightly. To be honest, it was my intention that the manga be published mid-summer, but that date has come and gone, and the manga is still not finished.

For many of you, it might seem as if the site and indeed the project have been abandoned. This could not be further from the truth. The project is still on and currently being illustrated. That said though, I must own up not only to you all, but myself, that I cannot put down a date for publication.

I do not put any blame on delays on anyone at all. I simply think that there is so much going on in the lives of myself and ja'il that it is hard to always keep a schedule. Moreover, Ja'il is in Jakarta and I'm in Japan. So we have to meet online when we have the time. Such is life in the very global world that we have created for ourselves with the Internet. It's bright, beautiful, and a complete miracle that we were even able to get together, however, it has its innate problems. C'est la vie. Live and learn.

The real point is, to get the comic out. If it takes a little more time doing it, then that's the way it is. So instead of fretting over it all, I prefer to chill and let things fall into place as they do.

Thank you all for your support and patience (especially all of you who are entitled to free copies ;) ).

All my best,
Made in DNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home