A work-blog for the Zipper PSP digital manga

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Zipper Wallpaper, T-shirts, and Stickers Coming

True to my word, there are more Zipper goodies on the way. I have wanted to produce more goods sooner and mete them out over time, but it's been a matter finding artists to help out.

While I would prefer ja'il to do it all, he is MEGA busy with the comic and a full time job as it is. So I have decided to relieve him of a few of his duties (though I am by no means replacing him), so he can breathe a little easier.

So within the next few weeks, you can expect to see some great Zipper goodies hit the site.

Thank you all for your support!
Made in DNA

2 Comments:

Blogger EDgAr H. said...

Hi there!! I haven't check this blog in quite some time but I am happy to see that things are still moving on.. I hope for the best!

Just passing by wishing you luck!

:)

5:30 PM

 
Anonymous free wallpaper online said...

beautiful blog i read it .

4:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home