A work-blog for the Zipper PSP digital manga

Monday, January 30, 2006

Zipper Update

Hello everyone. I realize it's been a while since you have heard from the creative team of ZIPPER. Thus, lest you think we have abandoned the comic, I am writing in today to let you all know that the comic is alive, well, and screaming to be let loose upon the masses!

That said, I cannot tell you how far along we are, but that jai' el is pumping out pages like mad! He's a busy man, but we keep in regular contact via email and the occasional IM chat. As he lives in Indonesia and I in Japan, you can imagine that it's a little on the rough side to contact each other. I am not sure about Internet connections in Indonesia, but I gather, from short exchanges about it, that it's not exactly the most stable or cheapest.

So while you all sit back and wait, I would like to hear from you all. What would you like to see on this page? I realize this is not an easy question to answer, but as I am a very customer-orientated kind of guy, I would like to know what you all are thinking, not only about the images that you have seen, but of the site. What would make it more interesting to you all?

Thanks for your time and attention.

Made in DNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home