A work-blog for the Zipper PSP digital manga

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Manga Contest Final

Well, I must say, I am extremely pleased with the sheer number of participants and names that were sent in. Now comes the really hard part... picking the winner. There are definitely a few I am extremely partial to, and honestly, I'm not sure I can pick just one.

As my wife and I have plans this weekend, I won't be announcing the winner until Monday the 5th. And since I am an open-minded kinda guy, I'm going to allow anyone who wants to, to submit names during that time. Even those who have already submitted once, may submit again. Once I have chosen though, I won't change or extend. I'm open-minded, but not a fool. The last thing I want to do is to tick someone off. ;) I'm a man of my word.

That said, I wish you all a great weekend, and the best of luck on the contest!

All my best,
Made in DNA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Beldar said...

Soooooo..it's alredy 14.
Had you choose yet?

Cya!

7:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home