A work-blog for the Zipper PSP digital manga

Monday, October 10, 2005

Closing In On A Beginning

Took off to Osaka with my wife to spend a three-day weekend. Decided to give the ZIPPER script a rest so that I could come back to it fresh this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to find there are only 6 more written pages to convert. I figure that will be about another 30 to 40 pages of comic, give or take. And I am under the impression this comic will run between 70 to 90 pages.

After the script is finished, I'll start on writing up character descriptions for Jei el so he can work on character sketches. Once I give the okay to those, he can start illustrating. It's exciting to see this project start to take wing. There's still a lot to do, but it only makes it that much more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home